Monday, January 7, 2008

Life is good.

Jillian and Madison when we arrived at the airport.
Jillian at the first of December in her cousins jackets. We still don't dress her in blue. LOL!


Bad news is I've lost my usb cord, so I have almost no pics to add. Especially all the Christmas pics. The good news is, everything is going amazingly well. Fairy Tale well actually. I ran into a friend at Wal Mart the other day and was describing how wonderful things have gone. And it really occured to me that for the VAST majority of this entire process since we left for China, has been almost too good to be true. We had not one flight delay. Not one piece of lost luggage. No attachment worries, no unexpected illnesses....nothing. And it hasn't changed. Other than jet lag, and Jillian only wanting me in China...I can't think of anything negative to say!! Praise the Lord!! Jillian is an absolutely hilarious, precious, beautiful child. She has been the light of our entire house for almost 2 months now. She says momma, dada..(but usually just calls him momma also), hot, baba, tickle tickle, and a few other various things. She does know every single thing you tell her though. Sometimes more than I realize. I talk to her constantly, and sometimes I tell her to do things not expecting anything in return, and then off she goes. Today, (now this is just for the momma's out there), she told me poopoo, patted her hiney, then went and got a diaper, wipes, and then promptly laid down on the floor. What an amazing girl we have!!!

2 comments:

Carla Lewter said...

Hey Guys,
So glad to see that Jillian is doing so well and that everyone is adjusting. We are doing well too, just had Charlotte's first surgery on Wed. so a little tired right now but it will all be worth it in the end. Give Jillian a big hug for us!
Carla, Jay, Ethan and Charlotte Lewter

Melissa said...

It's incredible how quickly kids learn! I wish I could learn a new language that easily! :)