Saturday, January 19, 2008

Update...






Jillian is still doing wonderful. She is clearly feeling very comfortable with us, and is a very typical 19 month old baby. We've decided eating out is just not worth it for awhile. Last time we went out she kept trying to get Collin's baked potato to throw on the ground. Again, typical 19 month old. I have found that along with her mischeviousness, I find comfort. She still appears to be right on target for a child her age. Other than her speech obviously. I am hoping soon she will begin speaking much better, but it is still a little early yet. The pics are from my store that she goes to with me every morning. The girls that work for me love her, and she loves them. And of course, we take LOTS of pics of her. Enjoy.

1 comments:

Ashley said...

Aww, She's Precious!!!