Saturday, July 19, 2008

We are alive...I promise.

I'm so sorry I haven't posted at all lately. With so many computer problems...we figured we should take my computer in to the shop to figure out what was going on. We then brought my hubby's computer home, and it wouldn't work either. So we had comcast come out. They replaced the modem which promptly quit the next day. Long story short..I've been without a computer for the most part for weeks now. And then when I do borrow one...or get on hubby's at work..I have to do the important stuff....like apply for jobs, etc. Yes...I did say apply for jobs. We have come to the conclusion that it just isn't going to work anymore without me having a stable income. Life is just so stinkin' expensive....and it's just going to get worse with teenagers. So, the resume is done...and I'm applying for every pharmaceutical rep position there is...along with the other 500,000 people that want to work in that field. Hubby does still have some contacts from his 7 years of repping, so he's going to get on the phone next week and see what he can come up with. In the mean time...if any of you out there that still read this have any contacts...they would be greatly appreciated. I need a company car. I need good insurance, and I need a good paycheck. Has anybody priced braces lately?? They are outrageously expensive, and since they are now in Chandler's mouth...I have to come up with a way to pay for them!! LOL!!

Jillian is doing wonderful. She is really, really getting cute. We were talking the other day about how we are going to have to stay focused on discipline, because she totally has the potential to wrap us around her little finger...and quickly. She is talking more and more. She told me this morning....." un, ot dow". Quick translation...Want hot dog. I was so excited! 3 words!!!! And she knew exactly what she wanted, and was dancing around the refrigerator to tell me! So cute!!!! Speech therapy is going great! She's still loving her brothers and sister. Life is grand!

0 comments: