Thursday, August 23, 2007

When, oh when....


It is so difficult not knowing exactly when we will travel. Ok, I can even leave out the exactly part. If I had a rough estimate that would be fantastic. I wonder if I'll have her by Christmas. Chances are, I will. But this is China we're dealing with. They can do WHATEVER they want. I really can imagine her at my home on Christmas morning though. We've already had a talk with the children that Christmas will be not what it usually is this year. For really, the first time ever, we will be celebrating the true meaning of Christmas. We will be seeing God's love shining SO greatly!!! That through His birth, death, and ressurection, we are able to live!!

I'm still praying for the Lord's perfect timing....but it sure would be nice if we knew what that perfect timing is. I know, generally speaking, my agency receives their LOA's and TA's on Monday's. I really don't know the stats though. Do they ALL arrive on Monday's? Or is that just a happenstance these days? For now at least, I'll be watching my caller id like a hawk every Monday from here on out. Ok, you're right, I'll be watching like a hawk every day.

0 comments: