Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Possibilities...


I'm wanting to sell my store. I miss the frazzled young mother days. It's overwhelming to have a child in middle school, a child that's almost 2, (and 2 more kids in between), run a house, run a store, and be a pastor's wife. I've been praying about it for so long now, and I just can't believe that the Lord meant for me to be running around like a crazy person with Jillian. As I'm typing this, I'm remembering that for the 2nd month in a row, I have forgotten to send in a required tax document on time. How could I forget that?? I'm just way too busy!!! And what's so strange is, that until last month, I haven't ever forgotten this. I think I'm mentally shut down when it comes down to running my business. I'm just not doing it justice. I'm praying that the Lord will send the right people along, pay us what we need to have, and I will be a stay at home mom again. I took the kids to a local play area today since the older ones are on spring break....and it brought back so many memories of the other children being young. The trips to McDonald's with a friend and her kids, storytime at the library, BSF, and trips to the park. I have NO time for any of that now. And I miss it desperately. Clearly, Jillian is my last child, and I feel like I'm shorting her the younger years that my other babies got to have. So, I'm trying to think of what possibilites I have open to me now. IF I can sell the store, what can I do to make extra money? I know the Lord will show me....I just need to go back to the mighty word....trust.

0 comments: