Monday, March 24, 2008

Sleepless night....


I could not sleep last night. Actually, I could sleep in about 10 minute time slots. When I did go to sleep, I dreamed of China. Mostly not the 'real' China...but my own little dreamland China. Although, the airport in Nanning was in my dream....that's how I actually figured out I was in China. Dreams are crazy, aren't they? I do so wish it wasn't such a long flight(s), and it didn't cost so much!!! But then, as I was thinking about all that was in my dreams, I thought of Jillian's dreams again. What does she dream? Do her grumpy days have anything to do with it?? I know I'm probably thinking about all that too much, but I do wonder if she'll be able to share anything with us when she starts talking more. I know, that's really a crazy idea...but I do find myself wondering about the life she had without us. I imagine that's normal...but I haven't really thought about it as much as I am now. I have always really just accepted the fact that there is LOTS of information we don't know....and will never know. And unfortunately that's not going to change. So, it's just going to have to be a great Monday afternoon nap for me!! Maybe I'll dream about sleeping this time!! LOL!!

0 comments: