Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Wow!

Since I haven't been doing alot of blogging lately, I've not been checking other blogs either. Last night, when I couldn't sleep, I went looking. I was shocked and thrilled to see that one of the families we had followed was already doing the paperwork for #3!!! They went to China in September to meet their baby #2. They have now sent their LOI to adopt an 11 year old boy!! I think they are amazing to even be thinking of this. I have told my hubby lately how fond of China I have been getting. I know this is totally backwards logic, but we didn't choose China because we loved China. We chose it because I felt in my spirit that is where my daughter was. While I was there, I didn't really think I would ever go back. In fact, as we were leaving each city, I thought, "bye Nanning"....as if I would never see it again. Granted, I'm not sure if I want to ever see Nanning again...not my favorite China town, but I do hope someday to be blessed enough financially to go back, and take my children. My 12 year old so desperately wants to go....and I'm believing that he will get to one day. Maybe we can all go together when Jillian gets old enough to see her 'homeland'. But for now...I just live through the pictures of everyone else's blogs. Remembering when we actually had our gotcha day....and got to go to the summer palace. Yes, I'm feeling rather fond of China...and I'm thrilled more and more people are going back again. So, congratulations Henderson's!!

0 comments: