Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Devestation.

There is a little girl in one of our China adoption yahoo groups, that just about a few hours ago, was pulled off of life support. The family brought her home in June. They knew she had a heart defect. They were getting it fixed. There were some challenges with a cath, and it evidently ripped a vein. She has not regained her consciousness since. I read those prayer request emails come through, and last night it hit me like a mack truck. What could this family be going through?? What emotions are they feeling right now?? I am physically nauseated right now. I know the Lord can TOTALLY work miracles...we've seen it time and time again...and recently. I'm asking you to pray for total healing for Anna. I don't know them. I've only read emails they've sent along the way. If you'd like to see a picture of her, you can follow this link... http://prayingforanna.blogspot.com/ . I know sometimes I get so many prayer requests, that it just helps when I have a face to put with the name. I am praying we'll be able to see the Lord's hand at work one more time. His name will be glorified....regardless of the outcome.

0 comments: