Monday, November 3, 2008

I've been tagged...

I've seen this on so many blogs....and I think I've even been tagged once before...but never filled out the info. So, here is my answer to my tagging...7 random/weird things about myself......

1. I worked at Burger King in high school. How embarassing is that...but I had to pay for my clothes somehow. That was when the Limited was a HUGE thing, and my mom refused to buy anything like that...so it was Sears..or get a job and buy my own clothes. Job won.

2. I grew up all over South Louisiana...I lived in Lake Charles, Lafayette, and New Orleans, before finally moving up here to West Monroe...and I was shocked!! For those not from Louisiana, North Louisiana should be a different state. I grew up going to crab boils, fishing, and cajun. Up here....is nothing like that. It's not all redneck...but we sure do have our share.

3. I am obsessed with history. Ok, obsessed may be a strong word, but it absolutely fascinates me. If I were to ever read a book, it would be something historical. When I was in late elementary school, I had to do a social studies project. I decided to do it on the holocaust, ( I guess I was already obsessed then), and it blew me away. I still remember making those playdough people with big yellow stars on their shirts. It was very impactful.

4. Part of me...and I'm not really sure how big of a part, but at least part, would like to live in a foreign country. Not sure why. Well, maybe I do, but I just don't know how to say it.

5. I've been to 2 Olympic sights, right before those various Olympics started. (struggling here). Barcelona, and Beijing.

6. My nervous habit is to type....on my fingers. If you are ever around me, you'll notice my fingers going ninety to nothing. I'm probably typing what you are saying. Weird, I know.

7. I can't stand anything that has to do with eyeballs. If one of my kids gets something in there....too bad. Somebody else will have to deal with it. I could never, ever be a doctor.

That's about all I can think of. Unfortunately, I'm such a transparent person, that almost everybody knows most things about me. Maybe something of this will be a surprise. I'm supposed to link someone else to tag...but I don't know how...so that'll just have to be that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Assuming #7s question was about revealing your psycho side, I'm surprised you didn't mention your obsessive thoughts about animals hanging from the ceiling...

Our Journey to Jillian said...

I just saw your comment..and it made me laugh out loud!!!! But as I recall.....it was somebody else telling me about their paranoia of an animal hanging....you sicko!!!!