Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Ridiculous!

First and foremost...I must say something....Hello Phil!!! And Hello Renae!!! My faithful followers!! LOL!!

I know, I know...it's ridiculous how long it's been since I've posted. I have no reasonable excuse whatsoever. I had a really bad couple of weeks...but I usually can find the shiny spot in the middle...but lately, there just was none. I'm working on that though. I am working on finding a place of peace. Joy. Hmmm...does that sound familiar?? Why is it that I am on a stinkin constant search for peace. I feel it so clearly one day....and then the other, I allow myself to fall into total despair. I let the outside circumstances affect every aspect of the attitude of my life, and that's not at all what I want to happen. Outwardly, I can usually put on a smile, and be a goofball at anytime, anyplace but I want to FEEL that way....so that's my goal....

Over the last 2 weeks, we've been running like crazy people...Chandler is playing soccer for Good Hope, and is doing fantabulous!! His coach had originally told them that the first year players would likely not play at all...and he's played every single game...sometimes virtually the entire game. Maddie Licious has started dancing again..preparing for next year at Good Hope...and maybe trying out for the dance line. I can't believe I'll then two kids in middle school...and then the next year I'll have one at West Monroe High School!! AGH!!!! But I digress....as usual....Jillian and Collin are doing just great as well. Collin has been playing his little heart out in football...and loving every single minute of it!! He even got the coach's award for the offensive line for his willingness and wantingness to do whatever the coach's asked of him. He really is such a good kid. Wild, but good.

We have come to my brother and sister in law's house in Pearland, Texas for Thanksgiving week. We got in today about 5ish....right before the 5:00 rush in Houston thankfully. I'm hoping to post more...since their computer is a million times better than mine...and hopefully I'll even be able to post some fun pics!! Please forgive the relative superficialness (I know that's probably really not even a word) of this post....I'll be back to normal soon...I promise!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! I love the fantabulous....LOL!

I was in Pearland last week. But of course, over the past month, I've been in 11 different states so it's really no big deal.

Anyhow, just dropping by to show you that YES, I really do check this! HA!

See ya.

Anonymous said...

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! I love the fantabulous....LOL!

I was in Pearland last week. But of course, over the past month, I've been in 11 different states so it's really no big deal.

Anyhow, just dropping by to show you that YES, I really do check this! HA!

See ya.

Renae said...

MY name in a blog! I'm going to be famous! I do enjoy reading your blog and I hope y'all have a good trip and a Happy Thanksgiving!