Saturday, November 8, 2008

A sentence???

Tonight a whole group of us went out to eat for a friend's birthday. I thought it was just going to be a few couples, but when we got there, the husband had planned a decent sized shin dig for his wife! I really was quite impressed if you want to know the truth. However, right in the middle of eating...my phone rang, and it was time for Madison to be picked up from her friend's house. I told them I would be there in about 30 minutes or so....if they didn't mind...which they didn't. So, pretty much as soon as we finished eating....I headed out the door of the restaurant to go get her. I then see Roy bringing Jillian to my car crying hysterically...(we brought seperate cars for a variety of reasons). She got in, and clearly just didn't want to go with him for some goofy reason. As he locked her in the car seat, and closed the door, I asked her if all she wanted was just to come with mama....to which she replied with a waving finger pointing straight out the door..."no no daddy....mama!!!". Could you consider that a sentence?? I am pretty sure you could!! 4 words...with a pause. It's got to be a sentence!! Progress!! We are officially making progress!! Woohoo!!!

3 comments:

Carla Lewter said...

Yeah!!! Jillian, yes that is a sentence in my book. And tell Roy that Charlotte does the same stuff to Jay all the time...exhausting sometimes, but I am glad she loves her momma!

morgan buxton said...

i had to read this story twice...the first time i was wondering why madison was upset and needed to be buckled i a carseat...LOL!!

..it's late and im an idiot, that pretty much explains it..ha!

Our Journey to Jillian said...

Good grief...now that I reread it...I can totally see how you thought that!!!! I need to reword that somehow!!