Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Comments...please.

I have a little thing that tells me some of the cities that visit my blog daily. I know there are some of you that visit at least once or twice a week. I so wish you would leave me a comment. I don't really know why. I am always curious who reads my blog, and why. I read others that are intriguing. I love reading the ones of people who kind of tell it like it is. It makes me feel like we are all in this non fairy tale, fairy tale together. Does that make sense at all?? I know I am usually a way too honest person, but that is who I am. I'm not fake, or 'plastic' as a friend once called some people that were only for show. I am who I am, faults and all. As a general rule, I have a great life, but I'm not afraid, (or ashamed) to say when it's stressful, or imperfect. Honestly, to get off on another soapbox, I really think if more people were honest about their life, more and more people would be happy. I know so many people that are living lives that are WAY beyond their means. They don't know how they are going to afford this or that, but they are so concerned what other people are going to think about them if they don't have just the right clothes, or cars. Why? Let's all be ourselves, and let the chips fall as they may. That's just what I'm thinking anyway!

3 comments:

Les said...

Hi! I'm from Wichita, KS leaving a comment while in Thousand Oaks, CA. We're an AWAA family, also adopting sp. needs. Jillian is adorable, and so is your blog!!
Blessings.

Our Journey to Jillian said...

YAY!! Thanks for the comment!! Are you active in our waiting children yahoo group? I don't post there often anymore, but still do get and read all the posts.

Melissa said...

I love reading your blog to keep up with what you all are doing! But then you probably knew that - I can't imagine you have too many readers in Lake Jackson! I hope Roy is healing well. Love to you all! :)