Wednesday, June 18, 2008

A Few New Favorite Pics...

My Maddie Lee. Isn't she beautiful?
Jillian playing with her birthday cake.
Collin getting frustrated that our food is taking so long to get to us. He actually said, "Let's leave. I'm starving! I'm leaving...I'm going to China."....whatever that means. LOL!!
I dearly love this picture!! And this face says it all!!

Now, I feel a little guilty not posting any new pictures of Chandler, but I don't have any great ones. He's in that, 'I'm too cool for the camera, so when I do have to take a picture, I'm not going to cooperate very much' stage. Oh, and the fact that he has new braces doesn't help either. Although, I do have one of he and my nephew Cole...

Chandler's on the right...and he was trying to cooperate here, so there he is. He really is such a great kid. We are so very blessed!!
Update on my pic here...since I can't sleep...shocker...I decided to get on picnik and see if I could manipulate this picture to be a really good picture of Chandler. And I think it worked. A great close up of him that he is so not wanting me to get right now. I love it!!!

0 comments: