Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Costume Party #2

At church, we have a small group called 'girlfriends'. We get together once a month, play some crazy games, eat some food, have a little time of worship, and prayer. It is always absolutely amazing, and the coordinator is an amazingly gifted woman. Since this one fell so close to Halloween, they decided to make it a costume party. I absolutely had to redeem myself somehow after the frightening "joker" costume from last week. I decided to attempt June Cleaver...and I think it turned out pretty well. I ended up going to an antique store, and racking up with all kinds of good things...for dirt cheap. Here are some pics...enjoy!



Caroline...aka Mimi from Drew Carrey show, and...me...aka..June Cleaver.
Richard Simmons came back to join us!
June and her little friend....Lil Taryn.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

gee Wally, that's swell!