Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Uh oh.

Clearly I have messed up my blog. It's late...everybody is asleep....and I'm bored. Of course, I should TOTALLY not be bored, due to the fact that my house is a disaster... Just a little fyi about myself...I rearrange my house all he time....so I thought I would try it on my blog! Thank goodness my travel buddy Carla made my page. And since I'm going to beg her to help me fix it...I may as well give her a plug. Her family is going back to China to adopt another special needs child. She's got link on her blog for donations....and for blog makeovers, with all the proceeds going to her next adoption! Her blog address is lewterfamily4.blogspot.com. Go check it out...and maybe my blog will be fixed soon...and it might even be totally different. Maybe with a little red in it?? Who knows???!!!

2 comments:

Carla Lewter said...

Leslie, Leslie,
E-mail me later and we will fix up your blog!! Maybe a whole new look!
Girl, I needed a laught today, thanks!

Our Journey to Jillian said...

You are the best carla!!! I'm so sorry!!