Tuesday, October 2, 2007

No TA for me.

I'm disappointed. Not frustrated, just disappointed. My travel approval didn't come. There just seems to be no rhyme or reason for any of this. Some long awaited LOA's came, but others did not. I feel really bad for those who didn't get their news today.

On the up side, we did get our fingerprints done today. It was SO much easier than dealing with the New Orleans office. It all just went so smooth! Thank God for small blessings!

Anyway, I will report as soon as I hear something.

UPDATE: If you read my comments, then you will see that evidently I have missed out on some very important information. I am really, really frustrated now. Especially now that it's too late to call my agency to find out more details. Basically, it's looking like it's November 1st for us. Which is fine, if I just knew. Good grief!!!

2 comments:

BlessedMomof 5 said...

Did you know that the Guangxi group isn't leaving until Nov 1? There is some sort of trade fair going on so they can't go until the following week.
Hoping for your ta soon!!
Melissa

Carla said...

{hug} Thanks for thinking of us, we're not sure what is up as the entire Sept LID group was skipped. We're thinking it's either paperwork snafu or they just didn't pull our dossiers and match them with our LOI.

Hoping now for travel in time to be home for Christmas. going to update the blog soon.