Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The sun will come out.....TOMORROW!!!

My next post will be from China. I can't really even believe that I'm typing that!!! I've only had a couple of fleeting panic attacks today. I've been much better than I expected. I've had so many encouraging phone calls, and emails. I guess, in a strange way, I'm thankful to know I'm not the only one that has gone through this experience and been scared. But, as I said in the last post....I can get as scared as I want to, but I'm going to do it anyway!!!

We fly out of Jackson tomorrow morning, and will arrive in China approximately 23 hours later. We have a free day in Beijing, and then we will have 2 very busy "touristy" days. Then we fly down to Jillian's province. We spend the night, get up, relax, and prepare to meet our daughter!! I keep thinking "there really is a child at the end of this rainbow"!!! I don't think I will believe it until I'm actually there. Holding her.

If I don't post for a day or two, it's because, number 1: we'll be on a plane for about 23 hours...and then number 2: we may have trouble with the internet. I will be posting ASAP, and as often as possible. Just keep checking back!!!

1 comments:

Tonya said...

Blessings as you travel! I'm excited to follow your journey!