Thursday, October 4, 2007

Settling in...


It's strange how one extra week in the USA has affected my mentality. I feel like I've got months to go before the trip. I keep telling myself it's only one more week, but it really, really feels like it's added much more time for me to get 'stuff' done. I am really excited about going to Chandler's field trip. He told me yesterday it's going to be "the best field trip of my life". I also am going to push back my garage sale, so I won't be doing EVERYTHING this Saturday. (Mom, I just decided that, so I'll be calling you soon to talk to you about that.) I was feeling that overwhelmed feeling again, with garage sale, painting, ball games, and my shower. Along with praying that my schools pay their invoices on time so I can pay my bills at the store!! (If you are a teacher here, and are reading this, please turn in your receipts so your school can pay me!! :) )

0 comments: