Monday, November 5, 2007

More tidbits about Jillian

Here are some more of our early impressions of Jillian. I'll put together something more cohesive later:

  • Her little personality is SUPER funny. She already is definitely giving Collin a run for his money on the silliness. She makes funny faces, and then cracks herself up. She has even belly laughed a few times. We feel very blessed as this doesn't often happen for the first week or so.
  • They still say her favorite food is rice and fruit, which can hardly help for growth. All the babies here seem to be on the petite side. Certainly not as small as Jillian, but definitely smaller than average.
  • I've had several of the people in the group look at her and with amazement say how she doesn't even look Chinese. I think she does, but I do think she will definitely blend with Madison wonderfully!!
  • We were told her bedtime was 10:00 and she would sleep until 8:00. So that 's definitely a good thing.

3 comments:

Lydia said...

Leslie,
Our family and my ladies Bible study group is praying specifically for you three! It's such a blessing to see a picture of the three of you together. If I could go back again, I would have asked lots more questions about our daughter's life before coming to us. So don't be ashamed to ask! Love, Lydia

angie said...

leslie,

i am so happy for you, roy and jillian. i am so happy that it is going good for you 3. she is so beautiful. i am keeping you all in my prayers. i love the pictures.
stay safe and keep on sending us all updates. i love you two and i am so very happy for you and i can see the love all over roy's face in the picture of you 3. she fits right in the family. THANK YOU GOD FOR LITTLE MISS JILLIAN!!!!
God Bless,
Angie Miller

Ashley said...

:) I can't wait to meet her! And that silly personality of hers! She's going to fit in great with your family! I love you!!