Saturday, May 3, 2008

Friends

I'm struggling to put into words what I'm trying to say. Listening to Chandler yesterday talking to Chase, I realized he is old enough to have these 'pranks' and jokes as lifetime memories. I never lived in the same place long enough to maintain lasting relationships as a child. Just about the time I would get close enough to my friends to get in fights with them, Iwould move. I have no idea what path Chandler, Chase, and his brother Ethan are going to take...but so far, they have been lifelong friends. And they have LOTS of crazy memories....and lots of crazy pictures. I am blessed beyond words to have 3 friends, that I can share anything and everything with. They are my best friends. One has been my friend for about 10 years or so. Another for about 6 years or so.....and then the other for only about 2. I guess in the back of my mind, was some of all this last night before I went to bed....because I dreamed about my junior high school best friend. And I miss her. We were very close all the way up until about the time Collin was born. Then both of our lives just got so busy. In fact when Madison was born, she kept Chandler for me. And Chandler LOVED her. They live out in the country with horses, cows, and goats....the REAL country. Chandler knew how to ride a horse when he was 2. But before those memories, we made the same crazy junior high memories....and then high school memories... We had alot of fun, but also got in alot of trouble. In fact, part of my dream last night, was getting in trouble at her house....as an adult. LOL! I guess it never stops. I am thankful that the Lord has blessed me with friends....I suppose He knows how much I need them!

0 comments: