Thursday, May 1, 2008

Daily Miracle Report.

Well, today one more miracle happened. Why am I surprised?? My expectations of what the Lord can do are so inadequate. I know He's healing Chase totally, but his pace is so overwhelming! So, this afternoon, I'm in my backyard, and I get a text from Chase's mom that said, "Oh yea, Chase just walked!!". I about fell out. This kid is amazing!! I talked to Chase's dad, who had been so overwhelmed on Saturday, and he was ecstatic!! I asked him if he was feeling better now, and he said, "100% better!". The Lord is showing His power on a daily basis!!

On a side note...Jillian was very much back to her old self this morning! I was so thankful to see her laughing, and smiling, and having fun with me. And not telling me, (and everybody else for that matter) no non stop. Life is good!

0 comments: