Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Short, but sweet.

I don't have alot of time, but I did want to get on and post real quickly that we are back home. My hubby is doing much, much better. I will admit that yesterday, I was absolutely, positively stressed out. The doctor had acted like he should be feeling fine yesterday....and he wasn't. In fact, he was feeling downright awful. They kept drugging him, to the point that he couldn't even really walk well yesterday. But, today, we are home, he feels much better, and there is definitely a light at the end of the tunnel. Now, if that financial miracle will just come through.....

1 comments:

Carla Lewter said...

Glad that Roy is feeling better. Please let him know that we have been praying for him. Also I tagged you for a Meme, you can check out mine on our blog if you want to play along:)

In Him,
Carla