Saturday, September 20, 2008

Pictures....in no particular order!

So, after my computer has been in and out and in and out of repair places....which actually have made things worse....my hubby decided to get on here, and fiddle with it for hours. And low and behold...it's working. I really can't remember the last time I was so excited...mainly because of the amount of pictures I had on this computer...that I will now promptly be downloading to discs. So I thought I would post a few for those of you that don't live near us. You can see some recent snap shots of our crew. The only challenge I have though..is that I don't know why I still after all this time still have trouble getting my pictures in the order they are supposed to be in. Sometimes I can drag them, and other times I can't.... So, here are some recent pictures....in totally, random order!!

Jillian, with her once again, "show me your teeth" smile, and Madison. Jillian was trying So hard to keep the towel on her head like her big sister.

Being silly out at MaMaw and Papaw's house on Labor Day.


Pouting because I won't let her play in the rain.
4th of July....I just love this pic.

4th of July again.


Since I was doing some 4th of July pictures...I just had to add this one. Collin and his best friend Finley had just gotten in trouble. Collin was clearly over it by now...NOT....and this was the best smile I could get for awhile!

One of my dearest friends, Alisha....who is also Finley's mom.

And here is Chandler...looking all cool in Wal Mart parking lot....just before heading to a boy/girl birthday party/dance. Yuck. I didn't like it one bit....butI didn't last year at this time either.

0 comments: