Thursday, September 11, 2008

Show Me Your Teeth!!!

Well, as pitiful as this is...I am adding pictures that my dear sweet worker...Ashley...added to her facebook. I then, downloaded them to my computer, and now to my blog. The challenge is...she posted the silly pics. Right now, when you ask Jillian to smile...you literally have to tell her, "show me your teeth". That's how you get her to smile. And for a little while, it worked beautifully, but now, she's just gone a little nutso with it. Of course, I'm sure it's because she would get great laughs for it, therefore, it just has to get bigger and better each time!! LOL!! So, here are several great pictures of Jillian's teeth.


This last picture is of Collin and Philip...Ashley's boyfriend. My kid's have absolutely fallen in love with him. He loves to play with them...and as you can see...he and Collin think very much alike! lol!!


1 comments:

Lydia said...

Hello from Lydia in Monroe! I still read your blog, and I would love to talk sometime soon!! We're potty training, too. :-)