Sunday, April 13, 2008

Busy days.


How many times have you said this....."I just can't do all this, all by myself!!". For me, it's about 25,000. I think I've been doing laundry for 26 days straight. I cannot comprehend how 6 people can go through so many clothes. Jillian does usually go through at least 2 outfits per day, and then her pj's. And then the boy's go through their school clothes, and then practice clothes. But good grief....it is never ending!! I am working on getting the older kids to actually start helping me fold them at least. I'm learning that we have, without trying, really spoiled our kids to some extent. They certainly don't get everything they want, but they don't really do much at all to help out in terms of chores. All this is slowly changing though. I'm finding what children can do what, and they are doing it. I want my children to have a work ethic. I don't want them to be lazy, or have the 'you owe me' menality that is so rampant these days. I tell you, growing responsible kids is hard work!!!!

0 comments: