Tuesday, April 15, 2008

It's a Great Day!

Do you ever just have those days that are great days?? Today has been one of those. It didn't start out great. Jillian got up crazy early...she's not sleeping well for some reason these days. Probably worse than ever since we got her. But even though she woke up early, she was in a good mood....and sweet. More like cuddly cute. I went to work, and spent a couple of hours there...and amazingly nothing bad happened!! Praise the Lord. Then I came home, caught up on the phone with my sister in law while Jillian napped. And I caught up on the phone walking around my backyard with all my new flowers blooming....and it really is just such a beautiful day!!! A hiccup came when Chandler called and needed to come home because he had hit his head at school,but he's fine now. When Jillian woke up from her nap and saw Chandler home...she just lit up. She really is a different child when the other children are home. So much happier. Then I got a call from a customer who ordered a great order for the store! Right in the middle of my slow season! What a blessing! Of course, the day is only half over, but I'm just claiming the rest of the day is going to go as good!!

0 comments: