Monday, April 7, 2008

I love Spring.

Life is crazy as usual. We are in ball season...which really is enough said. Both boys are playing, so our nightly activities have turned into either going to baseball practice, or a baseball game. Last year, Chandler was on a horrible team....losing all but one game....and Collin was always winning. Well, the tables have turned. Collin is finding out what it feels like to be losing all the time. And boy he doesn't like it at all. He even said the other day that he didn't want to go to his game. I think it'll do him some good to be a little more sympathetic to the losing team. Sportsmanship is what it's all about, right??

Jillian's had so many 'firsts' lately. Her first Easter egg hunts, her first Easter, her first haircut, her first nights at the ballpark....lol! It's been such a joy to see her blossom in our environment. I do have a speech therapist coming out in the morning for Jillian. She's been doing fairly well, but I think she could be doing better with help. She's trying to say so many words, but not too may of them are coming out just right. So, hopefully we will get a little bump in her progress. Tomorrow is just her evaluation, and then the actual therapy starts in a couple of weeks. I have to say, that just from the time of her first initial meeting, she's already progressed past my initial report. I'll have to keep you all, all 5 of you that read this, posted!!!

1 comments:

Lydia said...

Hello! I'm one of your readers!! It's nice to hear how you and your family are doing. I still look forward to meeting you in person soon. Hugs to Jillian!

Love in Christ,
Lydia Headrick