Monday, April 28, 2008

Update on Jillian...

Jillian's new hat!

Well, I know so many people are checking in to see updates on Chase, but tonight I thought I would update our family life. I'll be heading back to Shreveport tomorrow, so I can give a better Chase update tomorrow evening.

Jillian is 100%, authentically, almost 2. She spent a couple of days with her MaMaw, and her aunt. Well, they love her way too much!! I called MaMaw and asked her what on earth she did to Jillian, and she just laughed. I suppose that should have been my answer there, but I pressed on. Eventually, I found out they spoiled her rotten, just as mamaw's are supposed to do. But, my word, we have hit a doozy of a wall with her right now. She shook her finger at me yesterday and told me no!!! I didn't really know what to do. But I will figure it out quickly before she does it next time....that's for sure! I remember when Madison was 3 hitting a very similar wall. I remember very clearly thinking, "what has happened to my baby girl??"!! It was awful, but I also very clearly remembering telling her very many times..."you can pick whatever battle you'd like....but you need to know that I'm going to win them all!!". I guess it's girls. My boys would have never considered being so sassy. Wow.....the next couple of years are going to be interesting!!

0 comments: