Friday, April 18, 2008

Faith Believing Prayers Needed

One of my best friends was in a car wreck today with two of her boys. The younger of the two in the car, who is also one of my son's best friends, is in critcal condition, and has yet to regain conciousness from this morning. We know the Lord is a mighty healer, and we need His touch right now! I am putting this out there hoping for some FAITH believing prayer warriors to hit their knees. I want NO sympathy prayers for them. The Lord put us on this earth to glorify His name. How better to do that than to show everyone more evidence of His mighty power!!!

3 comments:

Carla Lewter said...

Wanted to let you know that I am praying for your friend and her family right now!!!

In Him,
Carla

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Telefone VoIP said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Telefone VoIP, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-voip.blogspot.com. A hug.