Thursday, September 13, 2007

Adoption Friends Heading to China!!!!


Several of the families that received referals the same day we did, are heading to China tomorrow. I'm so excited to follow their journey!! I'm also thankful it's not me. I know you are probably totally confused, but their process has gone SO fast, it's scary. Some of them got their travel approval yesterday. Yes, they found out yesterday that they are leaving Friday or Saturday. I am pretty sure I would be an emotional basket case in that situation. However, it has made me aware that this can happen. I need to prepare now!!! I am going to try to round up some suitcases that I can start packing into. Then, I'll be ready for whenever. Jillian's 'stuff' is not going to change, so I need to go ahead and pack that. My basics are not going to change, so I can pack that. I'm going to work on a list and start checking things off, one by one!!! I can do this....breathe...breathe....breathe!!!

0 comments: