Wednesday, September 12, 2007

LOA'S are arriving.........


I don't know how I've let myself do this, but my hopes are up again today. Well, the thing that really has my hope up, is that July is officially out of the review room. And has been for a few days, officially, but we've more than likely been out of the review room for a little while now. I know that means little to you not in the adoption process, but it's good news for us. So, literally we could get the call any day. I'm still trying to stick to my mantra, "God's timing is perfect", but it's hard for me not to pray for it to come today. I'll start to, and then I'll stop, and say, "no Lord, you know best, not me". The Lord is really using this entire process to humble me I think. My whole life, I've put way too much of myself in the picture. I always said I would NEVER marry a pastor, (my dad was a pastor), and I've married one. I always said I would NEVER stay in the town I'm in forever. Now, we've been here since 1984. I have to remember, what I think is THE way, is just not always the RIGHT way. And what I pray for, is not really what I want, I just don't know it yet. I'm thankful today for His guidance. I truly don't know how people live life without the Lord.

0 comments: