Friday, September 7, 2007

Meltdown Number 1


I knew it was coming. I really did. I've been very overwhelmed with work, the house, (or pigsty, whichever you'd like to call it right now!!), the adoption, and I knew it was coming. I've been trying to take a little time out here and there to do mindless things like get on myspace, or blog, etc. But, nevertheless, today it happened. I decided today was going to be THE day that I got my paperwork finished, and faxed over. No big deal. Let me gather the paperwork that I need from my rubbermaid, where EVERYTHING is kept for the adoption. Gee, that's strange, where is my most important document?? My 171???? OMG, it's not here!!! I have no idea where it is really. I NEVER take it out of the rubbermaid, ever. I right now don't know where it is. I have sent in my application to receive a new one, since the original will be expiring, so my Social Worker thinks it's not a big deal. Now, if I can just get the new one we will be good. So, I have to pray, pray, pray that the USCIS will process my paperwork properly, and in a timely fashion. (LOL!!! ~~ NOT!!!) Anyway, when I first realized it wasn't here, I was ok, but the longer the morning went on, I couldn't help it. The tears started flowing, and the official meltdown occured. I am so thankful my mom is coming over tonight to help me finish Jillian's quilt, and to help me with the house. Tomorrow is going to be a fresh start!!!!! Paperwork is going to be done, and at least one project will be finished!!! Praise the Lord!

0 comments: