Monday, September 24, 2007

Catching my breath....

I think I'm catching my breath. Key phrase is...I think. I'm trying to get all my orders done at the store before it's too late for me to check on them. Tomorrow I should complete them. That will give me 2 - 3 weeks to get them in, checked in, and figure out what I might have mistakenly not ordered. I'm trying to pack an item or two per day. Progress.....progress is good. I'm making progress with my attitude as well. I am finding a twinge of myself becoming excited. (that might be the prescription of Ambien waiting for me at the pharmacy though!! LOL!!) Oddly enough, I'm trying to guard myself from one way or another. I don't know if that even makes any sense at all. Sometimes it doesn't even make sense to me. I just want to remain calm. I tend to go to opposite extremes....super happy, super excited, or super scared. My goal this week is to sit back, and enjoy the ride. This could be so much fun....like the amazing race. I am feeling SO many prayers from across the country. People from SO many churches have amazingly stepped on board with prayer. Several ladies at my church are seemingly about to burst with excitement. Seeing people so excited has drastically helped my attitude as well. The Lord is once again meeting me right at the point I where I need Him. I am overwhelmingly thankful to be surrounded by such amazing people!!!

0 comments: