Monday, September 10, 2007

No news is good news......really?


Have you ever heard that???? "Well, I guess no news is good news!". That clearly is not the case for us. It's not that I'm desperate to go now or anything mind you. Need I remind you, God's timing is perfect.... But, it would certainly be ideal if we had a clue. No LOA'S came today, anywhere. The last 2 weeks they have come on Wednesday's. I suppose I'll be sitting by the phone on Wednesday. Not really. I'll be so productive I'll look like the Tasmanian devil from bug's bunny. The thought of that just makes me laugh out loud. I could more accurately describe myself on an average work day as one of those small breed dogs that runs in circles chasing it's tail. That truly is a good picture of what I seem to do all day long. Really. Ask my workers. One project started, another one started, another one started, with no end in sight for any of them!!!

Anyhoo, just for everyone's knowledge...we will more than likely not be traveling in October, even if we get approved to. There is a chance we could leave on October 25th, and this is the goal for several in my yahoo group, but I know how many people around the world are going to be fighting for those court appts., so I'm not getting my hopes up. What's happening is...in Guanghzou, China, October is the biggest month of the entire year. Two solid weeks of trade fairs, and then the first week in October is a national holiday. So, we would more than likely not be able to get a hotel room in this city, at this time. Or any surrounding cities for that matter, and if we could it would be outrageously expensive. My agency only sends people during this time of year if they specifically request it, and have the money for it. Which, we of course do not. We don't even have the money for the regular fees at this point in time!! LOL!!! Of course, I do know solidly that the Lord will work all that out, and I am working like a mad dog painting my paintings to sell in the store. 100% of that money goes directly to the adoption, and they are catching on pretty well. So, in a round about way, I've let y'all know that we will have more time to save money, and more time to have my paperwork processed....thankfully. I do want Jillian so desperately, but I know there are things here that MUST be done, and we are working on them. I did get my paperwork fed ex'd back to New Orleans today, so pray they process it quickly, and without glitches. Again, LOL!!!

So, that's a rundown for the day. Really just a bunch of nothing. But, hey, no news is good news, right?

0 comments: