Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Stress, what stress?????


That is a picture of Guangxi province in China. That is where Jillian is. We've been told her province is beautiful...much like Hawaii. What better place to have to go to, right?? I think reality is really sinking in. In approximately 1 month I will be on a plane, (ok, several planes) heading for China to pick up my daughter. My daughter that is already almost 1 and 1/2 years old, but that I only found out was alive on June 26th. This LONG, frustrating, depressing, joyous, maddening, yet fulfilling journey is almost complete. It's so difficult for me to imagine really. Maybe because I don't have updated pictures. Maybe because from day one, I have said, "I'll believe it when I have her in my arms". Maybe because I can't imagine that I might actually muster the courage to step on all those planes. Flying to Colorado 2 years ago almost did me in. Flying to China....what am I thinking??!!

0 comments: